2022: I'm unwell

 Dear self, 2022 is almost ending.

I am convinced that I am a little unwell.

However, I am glad to be surrounded by supportive family members.

I need to remember that I can talk to them.

Esp kak aisyah. Cuz somehow she has opened up earlier than me.

I need to appreciate them.

Alhamdulillah for this.

Maybe I'm not well.

But it's just to humble me, and let me appreciate all around me.

Also I need to find a way to be able to be redha with mak. And she will never be able to be like I expected.

I need to accept her as she is..

2022. I'm thankful for everything.

I also aware sometimes I'm not being zuhud.

Hahaha I hope makin lama makin tebal keimanan and can remind myself "that's not so zuhud tho hajar?" 

Verily, from Allah we came, to Allah we shall return.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twisted

First post

Syaaban